The Trusted EVV Solution for STATE AGENCIES
The 21st Century Cures Act mandates EVV in all states. Vesta EVV has the expertise to assist State Agencies with comprehensive implementation of EVV to meet all Cures Act requirements. Vesta EVV worked with Texas Health and Human Services Commission and major Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) to successfully transition thousands of Program Providers from paper-based documentation to full compliance-based EVV for over 150,000 Medicaid beneficiaries.
How Vesta EVV Works
Vesta EVV is the No. 1 EVV vendor in Texas, successfully serving over 12 Managed Care Organizations, including United HealthGroup, Superior HealthPlans, Molina Health Plans, Anthem, Cigna-HealthSpring, Aetna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Benefits for STATE AGENCIES
For State Agencies searching for a reliable EVV system that provides direct visibility, complete documentation, and meets all Cures Act requirements, look no further than Vesta EVV. With Vesta EVV, payers are able to:
- View network of providers’ EVV data in real-time
- Make certain patients are receiving the service hours they are authorized to receive
- Ensure that claims payments align with service delivery hours
- Eliminate fraud
- Ensure complete visibility to improve operations and individual care
- Receive comprehensive electronic documentation
- Meet all federal EVV compliance requirements
- Meet HIPPA compliance requirements
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface
- Take advantage of thorough training and excellent customer support
- Access from anywhere, at anytime with our cloud based platform
- Avoid software installations and updates
Program ProvidersThe number of Medicaid providers that Vesta serves.
MembersThe number of Medicaid eligible individuals that Vesta serves.
Daily Visit TransactionsThe number of daily EVV transactions that are collected each weekday.