Texas Program Providers starting with Vesta EVV: Click the button below to print the EVV Provider Onboarding Form. The EVV Onboarding Form must be submitted via email or fax to initiate the onboarding process.
Use the Agency Update Notification Form to update important information about your agency. Click the button below to access and complete the fillable PDF form. The AUNF must be submitted via email or fax.
The Trusted EVV Solution for Program Providers & FMSAs
Vesta EVV is the No. 1 EVV vendor in Texas, successfully serving over 2,600 Medicaid Program Providers. With over 180 million historical EVV transactions and 300,000 EVV transactions each weekday, it is easy to understand why Vesta EVV is the preferred EVV choice among Medicaid Program Providers in Texas. Based on years of experience, Vesta EVV delivers a reliable, user-friendly, and fully compliant EVV solution. Vesta EVV includes the following features:
VEsta EVV Advantages
For Program Providers & FMSAs searching for a reliable and easy-to-use EVV system that streamlines operations while meeting compliance requirements, look no further than Vesta EVV. Vesta EVV users are able to:
- Integrate all EVV data into a comprehensive system
- Automate administrative tasks like visit verification and billing
- Improve operations and individual care
- Receive comprehensive documentation and reports
- Access Vesta EVV from anywhere, at anytime
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface
- Take advantage of thorough training and excellent customer support
- Meet all federal and state EVV Compliance Requirements
- Meet HIPAA Compliance Requirements
- Avoid software installations and updates
- Interface existing 3rd Party Management System with Vesta EVV
Plus, Vesta offers Vesta CDV (Consumer Directed Verification), a free simple solution for Consumer Directed Employers to manage, verify and approve time.
Vesta EVV provides three dependable, accurate, and user-friendly solutions to verify visits and comply with federal and state EVV requirements.
Program ProvidersThe number of Medicaid providers that Vesta serves.
MembersThe number of Medicaid eligible individuals that Vesta serves.
Daily Visit TransactionsThe number of daily EVV transactions that are collected each weekday.