The Trusted EVV Solution for Payers
Vesta EVV provides Payers with a “real time” shared view of the EVV data from their network of providers. This ensures medicaid beneficiaries are receiving services they are authorized to receive, streamlines the authorization and billing process, and offers complete visibility between Payers and Providers. The Vesta EVV system is a comprehensive closed-loop system that allows for prospective (before billing) adjudication of claims validation with EVV data. Vesta can also be adjusted to an open-loop system to meet the individual needs of different payers who may want validate claims retrospectively (after billing).
How Vesta EVV Works
Vesta EVV is the number one EVV vendor in Texas successfully serving over twelve Managed Care Organizations, including United HealthGroup, Superior HealthPlans, Molina Health Plans, Anthem, Cigna-HealthSpring, Aetna, and Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Benefits for Payers
For payers searching for a reliable EVV system that provides direct visibility, complete documentation, and the flexibility to grow as compliance regulations change, look no further than Vesta EVV. With Vesta EVV payers are able to:
- View network of providers’ EVV data in real-time
- Make certain patients are receiving the service hours they are authorized to receive
- Ensure that claims payments align with service delivery hours
- Eliminate fraud
- Ensure complete visibility to improve operations and individual care
- Receive comprehensive electronic documentation
- Access from anywhere, at anytime with our cloud based platform
- Enjoy a user-friendly interface
- Take advantage of thorough training and excellent customer support
- Meet all federal and state EVV Compliance Requirements
- Meet HIPPA Compliance Requirements
- Avoid software installations and updates
Medicaid ProvidersThe number of Medicaid providers that Vesta serves.
IndividualsThe number of Medicaid eligible individuals that Vesta serves.
Daily TransactionsThe number of daily EVV transactions that are collected each weekday.